Strategic Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining and overseeing strategies for process management and automation (bookkeeping, HR, project management, …)
- Defining and executing strategies for office management (office expansion, equipment, …)
- Leading hiring campaigns, building of a candidate pipeline and pre-selection of relevant candidates
- Selecting relevant conferences, preparing and organising conference content
- Building company culture (company events, employee perks, …)
- Supporting customer acquisition activities
- Supporting marketing strategies
- Supporting the definition of legal contracts
- Relevant administrative tasks for the business
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media Design, or related field
- Experience in setting up processes and process management
- Highly structured approach to work and project management experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity: see a gap, identify solutions, and drive them to success
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (as a plus)
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.