Software Development (m/f/d) (Internship / Working Student)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design of Firmware for Controllers
- Development of Software for Modelling
- Development of Software for Testing, Validation and Automation
- Development of Software for Data Analytics
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in software development in Python and C/C++
- Structured approach to work
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German (as a plus)
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.