Operations Manager (m/f/d) - (Full Time)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn, structure and improve the hiring process with the goal of efficiently receiving 10 high quality applications per position.
- Put together and execute onboarding for new employees
- Public Relations:
- Develop effective public relations strategy, which increases awareness and following from potential future employees as well as potential future clients.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the move into a new office.
- Company Culture:
- Create and execute an effective strategy for introducing at least 2 new company perks with the goal to increase employee happiness within a given budget.
- Create and execute a strategy for at least one company event with the goal of strong team bonding.
- Keep the website up to date and filled with high quality content
- Strategies and execute the relevant participation at conferences in order to increase industry specific knowledge of Electric Flytrain and attract new partnerships and contracts.
- Support and streamline the bookkeeping process
- Introduce better bookkeeping platforms
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media Design, or related field
- Experience in setting up processes and process management
- Highly structured approach to work and project management experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity: see a gap, identify solutions, and drive them to success
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (as a plus)
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.