HR & Internal Operations (m/f/d) (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Definition and execution of recruiting efforts
- Strategy and introduction of employee perks
- Defining and executing strategies for office expansion
- Setting up company events
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Ability to work from our offices in Munich, Germany
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or related field
- Structured approach to work and project management experience
- Previous practical experience in business administration
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks in a great team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both german and english
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.