Electronics Design (m/f/d) - (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
Electric Flytrain is looking for an intern or working student to work on Electronics Design (paid internship or working student position). You will work closely with the electronic design team and will play a crucial role in our product development.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Designing PCBs for signal and power electronics
- Coordinating Manufacturing Process of PCBs
- Bring up of PCBs
- Validation of PCBs
- Sourcing and Integrating sensors
- Suggesting optimization strategies
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in PCB design is a must
- Hands-on experience in an electronic lab environment is a must
- Structured approach to work and project management experience
Your Benefits of working at Electric Flytrain:
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic Community:
Pursue a career you love as part of a young, smart, dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced team with flat structures, quick communication, and a ton of daily learnings.
Develop your career:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position in our growing company and the industry.
Balance work and life with generous paid time off and flexible work.