CAD Designer (m/f/d) - Fulltime (Munich)
Your tasks at Electric Flytrain:
- Concept studies of engine and drive components
- Detailed design of components and assemblies, raw and finished parts
- Creating production drawings
- Design of battery systems (cell contacting, thermal management, thermal propagation mitigation)
- Creation of parts lists in an ERP system
- Coordination of manufacturing details with suppliers
- Documentation of prototype construction
- Coordination with the customer
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Design experience in CATIA V5
- Good knowledge of German and English
Special about this position:
This is a shared position between Electric Flytrain and our joint venture partner HC-Concepts. You will work out of our offices in Munich.
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.