Sr. Electronic Design Engineer (m/f/d) - (Fulltime)
Electric Flytrain is looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer. You will work closely with the electronic design team and will play a crucial role in our product development. You will be responsible both for development, integration and validation of new PCBs and for general electrical design integration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- System Architectures design of electrical components
- Requirements Definition
- Design of Schematics and PCBs
- Coordinating Manufacturing Process of PCBs
- Bring up, Verification and Validation of PCBs
- Collaboration with our firmware engineering team along all processes
- Integration and validation of electrical systems
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- At least three years of experience in the field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in PCB design is a must.
- Hands-on experience in an electronic lab environment is a must.
- Understanding of power electronics systems.
- Understanding of embedded firmware infrastructure.
- Experience with compliance testing and EMC are a plus.
- Structured approach to work and project management experience.
Your Benefits of working at Electric Flytrain:
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.