Operations Manager (m/f/d) (Full Time)
Electric Flytrain is looking for a full-time Operations Manager. You will lead the operations within the company and get the opportunity to work on many different projects and challenges. In this role you will work closely with the founding team and play a key role in the development of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn, structure and improve the hiring process with the goal of efficiently receiving 10 high quality applications per position.
- Put together and execute onboarding for new employees
- Public Relations:
- Develop effective public relations strategy, which increases awareness and following from potential future employees as well as potential future clients.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the move into a new office.
- Company Culture:
- Create and execute an effective strategy for introducing at least 2 new company perks with the goal to increase employee happiness within a given budget.
- Create and execute a strategy for at least one company event with the goal of strong team bonding.
- Keep the website up to date and filled with high quality content
- Strategies and execute the relevant participation at conferences in order to increase industry specific knowledge of Electric Flytrain and attract new partnerships and contracts.
- Support and streamline the bookkeeping process
- Introduce better bookkeeping platforms
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media Design, or related field
- Experience in setting up processes and process management
- Highly structured approach to work and project management experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity: see a gap, identify solutions, and drive them to success
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (as a plus)
Your Benefits of working at Electric Flytrain:
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.