Mechanical Design (m/f/d) (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
- Concept studies of components of the electric powertrain
- Detailed design of components and assemblies, raw and finished parts
- Creating production drawings
- Coordination of manufacturing details with suppliers
- Documentation of prototype construction
- Coordination with the customer
- Testing of designed parts
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Design experience in CATIA V5
- Practical experience in part design as a plus
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.