Marketing (m/f/d) (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining and executing a marketing strategy
- Defining and executing a social media strategy
- Defining branding strategy and executing branding activities
- Preparing and organising conference participation and content
- Outreach to customers and partners
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, media design, business administration or related field
- Structured approach to work and project management experience
- Experience in design and creating presentations
- Confident presentation skills towards customers and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German and other languages as a plus)
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks in a great team
What’s in it for you?
- Startup spirit and international working culture
- Offices at the heart of Munich’s startup scene - Werk1
- Flexible working hours and optional mobile work
- Take responsibility, make a change and have fun
- You decide whether internship, working student or writing a thesis is your preferred starting point with us
- Starting time and duration of internships can be agreed to your needs
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.