Electric Powertrain Integration Engineer (m/f/d) - Fulltime (Munich)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electric powertrain system design
- Simulation of electric powertrain components (battery, motor, inverter)
- Electrical component dimensioning
- Integration of components in electric powertrain
- Validation of electric powertrain and its sub-components
- Presenting work results in front of customers
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in electric powertrain architectures
- Understanding of all relevant sub-components of an electric powertrain
- Previous work experience as a plus
- Structured approach to work and project management experience essential
Work with purpose:
Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
Young and Dynamic:
Work as part of a young, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company.